Location & Arrival
How to reach us
Take the Inntal highway - direction Innsbruck, approx. 4.5 km after the Austrian border you get off the motorway at the second exit (Kufstein Süd/ Felbertauern). Please follow the signs, direction St. Johann in Tirol. (Attention: toll fees apply)
From Innsbruck and Salzburg:
- Stay on the main road, direction Felbertauern /Pass Thurn.
- You will come to a roundabout, please take the second exit (you will then see a flower shop on the right hand side)
- Go straight ahead, underneath the railway
- On the left hand side you can see the tennis court and on the right the building of the municipal utility (“Stadtwerke”).
- Continue driving for about 50 m, there is a second roundabout
- Take the first exit, direction Marchfeldgasse (there is a sign which says “Hotel Ludwig”).
- After the bridge you go straight ahead (do not turn right), slightly uphill until the end of the road
- Then turn left and you will see Hotel Ludwig.
* From the hotel everything is within walking distance.
* Just follow the blue arrows of the hotel guidance system.
(tel. +43 5356 – 75300)
Please see below a map, which shows you where our hotel is located. This is the main route to a fast skiing area with over 50 ski-lifts. It also features training slopes, the child ski hayfield & cross country ski run. There is also an indoor swimming pool known as Aquarena which offers massages and further treatments. The city centre, tennis hall, ice rink and curling hall, as well as taverns and restaurants of all categories are within walking distance.